- On the Google Pay™ app on your phone, tap Payment > + Add Payment
- Snap a pic of your card or enter the details manually
- All Bento cards can be added to Google Pay®
- The card must be active, turned to On
- Restrict Card Not Present Transactions must be turned Off (can be turned back on after adding the card)
- Utility cards are associated with the info on file for the business owner
- There may be additional verification steps needed for your account security
Where Can I Use My Mobile Wallet?
It’s easy to use your Bento Visa® card with Google Pay™ in stores, in apps, and online! Look for contactless and Google Pay™ symbols at the checkout.
1. In stores, simply unlock your phone and hold it near the terminal
2. In apps and online, choose Google Pay™ at checkout and complete the payment with FaceID, TouchID or Passcode
How Do I Make My Bento Card My Default Card?
Automatically get all the benefits of your Bento card every time you use Google Pay™.
- On the Google Pay™ app on your phone, tap Payment
- Select your Bento card and turn on Default for in-store purchases