- From your iPhone’s Settings menu, go to Wallet & Apple Pay®
- Click on Add Card > Credit or Debit Card
- Snap a pic of your card or enter the details manually
- All Bento cards can be added to Apple Pay®
- The card must be active, turned to On
- Restrict Card Not Present Transactions must be turned Off (can be turned back on after adding the card)
- Utility cards are associated with the info on file for the business owner
- There may be additional verification steps needed for your account security
Where Can I Use My Mobile Wallet?
It’s easy to use your Bento Visa® card with Apple Pay® in stores, in apps, and online. Look for contactless and Apple Pay® symbols at the checkout.
- In stores, use FaceID, TouchID, or your Passcode. Then hold your device near the terminal
- In apps and online, choose Apple Pay® at checkout and complete the payment with FaceID or TouchID
How Do I Make My Bento Card My Default Card?
- From your iPhone’s Settings menu, go to Wallet & Apple Pay® > Default
- Choose your Bento card and you’re all set