There are several ways a cardholder can upload a receipt to a transactions:
From the mobile app, tap the yellow receipt capture button at the bottom right hand corner the screen. After a receipt is captured and uploaded, Bento will automatically match the receipt to the corresponding transaction.
In order for the receipt to match to the appropriate transaction, the uploaded receipt must be legible and include the relevant receipt detail, such as the price of the purchase.
Learn more: Managing Unmatched Receipts
Cardholders with a Bento login can forward an email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Bento will automatically match the email receipt to the right transaction.
In order for the receipt to match to the appropriate transaction in Bento:
- the cardholder must forward the receipt from the email address associated with their Bento user login
- the email receipt must include the relevant receipt detail such as the price of the purchase.
Bento does not currently support receipt email forwarding to login emails that contain a "+".
From the web app:
- From the Transactions section, open the Manage menu for the corresponding transaction and click or tap Transaction Details
- Click or tap the Upload Receipt button
- Find and select the image of the receipt
- Click or tap Open, and the image will appear on the right hand side of the screen when successfully uploaded
From the mobile app:
- Tap to view the Transaction Details
- Tap the Capture Receipt button
- Take a picture of the receipt using the camera or select an existing image from your photo library
- Tap Continue
- After the image has been uploaded successfully, tap the Done button