If you have experiencing difficulty with the two-factor authentication step, read on to find troubleshooting tips.
Cannot Find Verification Code Email
- Check your spam folder
- Check to ensure your corporate email server is accepting emails from Bento
- If you believe your server is configured correctly, click "Resend Code" to receive another email with a new code
- Otherwise, please reach out to our Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification Code Invalid
- Each verification code is only valid for 60 minutes. Click "Resend Code" to receive another email with a new code
- You may also choose to login again, and a new code will be emailed to you
- If multiple codes have been requested, only the code contained in the most recent email is valid, assuming it has not already expired.
Mobile App Users
Before entering your verification code in the app, please make sure your mobile app is updated to the latest version from the app store. Once you have the new app installed, you may use the code to complete the verification process.
If the activity wasn't you
To protect your account right away, respond to the notification.
Step 1: Help secure your account right away
- On the notification, review the sign-in details, including device type, time, and location.
- If this activity doesn't look familiar, immediately contact us at our Customer Support Line: 1-866-220-8455 or email us at: email@example.com
Step 2: Change your password as soon as you can
- Reset your password by clicking the 'Update Password' button under the 'My Information' section.