If you have been experiencing difficulty with the two-factor authentication step, mentioned below are some troubleshooting scenarios and tips to help you:
Unable to Find Verification Code Email
- Check your spam folder
- Check to ensure your corporate email server is accepting emails from Bento
- If you believe your server is configured correctly, click Resend Code to receive another email with a new code
- Otherwise, please reach out to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invalid Verification Code
- Each verification code is only valid for 60 minutes. Click Resend Code to receive another email with a new code
- You may also choose to login again, and a new code will be emailed to you
- If multiple codes have been requested, only use the code from the most recent email, assuming it has not already expired
Mobile App Users
- Before entering your verification code in the app, please make sure your mobile app is updated to the latest version from the app store.
- Once the new app is installed, you may use the code to complete the verification process.
If the Activity Wasn't You
To protect your account right away, respond to the notification.
Step 1: Help secure your account right away
- On the notification, review the sign-in details, including device type, time, and location.
- If this activity doesn't look familiar, immediately contact us at our Customer Support Line: 1-866-220-8455 or email us: email@example.com
Step 2: Change your password as soon as you can
- Reset your password by clicking the 'Update Password' button under the 'My Information' section.