Documents Used for Verification - Corporations (S, C, LLC)

In order to complete your enrollment with Bento for Business, you may have to provide the below listed additional documentation:


Accepted Business Verification Documents

Please note we are unable to accept EIN documents for business verification.

  • Articles of Organization*
  • Articles of Incorporation*
  • Certificate of Good Standing

*Must be filed with the Secretary of State and/or county in which you operate


Accepted Personal Identification Documents*

  • Valid Drivers License
  • Valid Passport

*Select other forms of government-issued photo identification are accepted


Accepted Address Verification Documents

  • Executed Lease
  • Recent Bank Statement (within 30 days)
  • Utility Bill (within 30 days)


Bento for Business reserves the right to request additional documentation that may or may not be listed here for review at any time. We also reserve the right to reject any of these documents and/or your business at any time, for any reason.


Related Articles

What Documents are Used for Verification?

Documents Used for Verification - Non-profit

Have more questions? Submit a request