Bento for Business is providing another way to improve your account security and reduce fraud through our 2-Factor Authentication. Bento's 2-Factor verification for all business owner, admin, and employee accounts allows for a streamlined experience, simply with access to your Bento login email. This feature is available for both mobile & browser versions of Bento for Business.
1) Upon your next login attempt, you may be prompted to 2-Factor Verification.
2) A 6-digit verification code will be sent to the email address associated with your Bento login.
3) If you are logging in via a regularly-used, trusted device, check "Remember this device" to avoid further 2-Factor verification prompts. If you are using a public device to login, please do not check the box.
4) Find the verification code from your email & enter it to login.
1) Cannot Find Verification Code Email:
- Check your spam folder
- Ensure you have not unsubscribed from Bento for Business emails
- If you believe you have been incorrectly unsubscribed, please reach out to our customer support line at the phone number listed below.
- Check to ensure your corporate email server is accepting emails from Bento
- If you believe your server is configured correctly, click "Resend Code" to receive another email with a new code
- Otherwise, please reach out to our customer support line at the phone number listed below
2) Verification Code Invalid:
- Each verification code is only valid for 15 minutes. Afterwards, click "Resend Code" to receive another email with a new code
- You may also choose to login again, and a new code will be emailed to you
- If multiple codes have been sent, only the most recently received/sent code is valid, assuming it has not expired after 15 minutes.
Mobile App Users: Before entering your verification code in the app, please make sure your mobile app is updated to the latest version in your app store. Once you have the new app installed, you may use the code to complete the verification process.
If the activity wasn't you
To protect your account right away, respond to the notification.
Step 1: Help secure your account right away
- On the notification, review the sign-in details, including device type, time, and location.
- If this activity doesn't look familiar, immediately contact us at our Customer Support Line: 1-866-220-8455 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Change your password as soon as you can
- Reset your password by clicking the 'Update Password' button under the 'My Information' section.
For Additional Questions or Concerns, Reach Out to Our Customer Support Line: 1-866-220-8455 (9 am to 5 pm CST) or live chat (8:30 am to 7 pm CST) on our website (excluding Bank Holidays). Email: email@example.com