You received an email notifying you of a payment because a Bento customer has sent you a Bento Pay™.
To accept this payment:
- Click the link in the email-- you will be taken to a secure landing page where you will have the option of accepting or declining the payment
- Click Accept the payment
- Choose whether you'd like to to receive your payment through a one-time use virtual card or a bank transfer
Bento Pay™ - One-Time Use Virtual Card
Bento Pay™ one-time use Virtual Card allows you to accept a payment without providing any banking information.
It is important to note the following:
- This card information is only good for a single transaction
- This method is intended for you to run the card information your own point-of-sale system
- If there is an unused or remaining amount on the card following the first use, the remaining card balance will be returned to the Bento customer who sent the payment
Bento Pay™ - Bank Transfer
To receive the payment as a direct deposit to your bank account, select Bento Pay™ Bank Transfer from the secure payment landing page.
Once you have submitted your bank account and routing numbers, an ACH transfer will be initiated. ACH transfers typically take 2-3 business days for funds to be deposited in the destination account.
The banking information you provide is secured and is not visible to the Bento customer who sent the payment.