As with most card-related actions on Bento, a virtual card can be created from the Cards section:
- From the Cards section, click the + Add Card button in the navigation menu
- Select a card type and under Card Format, select Virtual Card, click Next
- Fill out the required fields on the following screen as prompted, and click Next
- Set the desired card controls, and click Order card
The newly created virtual card will appear among the other cards on your account in the Cards section.
Virtual cards automatically activated shortly after being created.
To see a virtual card’s details
- Click open the Manage menu for the corresponding virtual card
- Click View Card Number
- The card number, expiration date, CVV, and billing address will be shown on the screen