When using your Bento card at certain merchants, you may see an extra amount held pending when your transactions are initially authorized.
|Merchant Type||Maximum Hold Amount||Maximum Hold Time Frame|
|Automated Fuel Dispensers||Maximum Authorization: Up to $100.00 or more||7 Days|
|Hotels||Additional 20% Hold||7 Days|
|Auto Rentals||Additional 20% Hold||60 Days*|
* See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
After your transaction has completely settled, you can expect the amount in your Bento account to reflect the final charge amount.
In the event that:
- the authorization is being held on your account past the maximum hold time
- the authorization has not released despite the transaction being completed or canceled by the merchant
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Proof of transaction (e.g. receipt, hotel statement)
- Name of merchant
- Date transaction was authorized