Completing a wire transfer of funds from your bank into your Bento for Business account is quick and easy. Your funds will be made available to you the same business day, or the next business day if it is received after banking hours (M-F 4PM Central Time is the cut off time for wires to be received and processed same day). While there are still never any usage fees for your Bento for Business account, your bank may charge you a fee for wire transfers.
To make a wire transfer from your bank, you’ll need to provide your bank with some information that you can very easily find in your Bento account. Please note: your bank may charge a fee to send wire transfers.
1. Log in to your Bento for Business account
2. Navigate to the "Funds" page
3. Click the “Wire Transfer” icon
4. Copy ALL of the information listed on that pop up
It should look something like this, but with your specific account information.
- Bank Name: The Bancorp Bank
- Bank Address: 6100 S Old Village Place – Sioux Falls, SD 57108
- ABA Routing#: 031101169
- Account Name: Bento
- Bento Account Reference: Bento -
- Office Address: 221 Main St, Suite 1325, San Francisco, CA 94105
5. Contact your bank and provide them with ALL the information you copied in step 4
6. Once the bank receives and processes your deposit, your funds will be made available in your Bento available balance. This typically takes 2-3 business days
Again, please note some of this information like your Account Number and Account Reference, will be specific to your account and needs to be copied correctly to complete your wire transfer successfully.
Now you can take this information to your bank and let them know that you would like to wire funds to Bento for Business and they will initiate the transfer. Funds will typically be available for you within one business day. Please keep in mind that in the event of a bank holiday funds may be delayed as banks are closed.
Funds must originate from bank accounts held in the name of the Bento customer. Transfers from vendors, customers or 3rd parties will be rejected. Funds will be posted to your account during business hours Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). Transfers must be made in US Dollars from a US Bank Account that is held in the exact same name of the business owner on the Bento account.
We may return or refuse to accept the entire wire transfer or any part of a wire transfer at any time, and will not be liable to the Customer for doing so. Refused wire transfers will be returned to the account they were initiated from.
If you have any additional questions or need any further assistance please feel free to reach out to one of our Customer Success Specialists at 866-220-8455 or you can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Success Specialists are also available to assist you by live chat from 5AM to 6PM PST from Monday through Friday.