Report a Card as Lost or Stolen

Don’t worry! If you’ve misplaced your Bento card, the business owner or Bento administrator can temporarily suspend the card from their Bento account by toggling the On/Off switch that corresponds to the card.

The business owner or administrator can also reissue you a card if you need a replacement. If you’re not able to get in contact with the business owner, please report that a card has been lost or stolen as soon as you can by calling (855) 547-2896.


Have more questions? Submit a request