How do I report a card as lost or stolen?

If you’ve misplaced your Bento card, the business owner or Bento administrator can temporarily suspend the card from their Bento account by toggling the On/Off switch that corresponds to the card.

The Business Owner or an Admin can also reissue you a card if you need a replacement.


If you’re not able to get in contact with the business owner, please report that a card has been lost or stolen as soon as possible by calling (855) 547-2896.


Have more questions? Submit a request