Most businesses, on average, order 5 Bento cards to better control spending.
More Bento cards = more control over spending.
Here are a few uses for cards that our most successful customers order:
- Gas or Fuel Cards – Track and control fuel-only purchases; assign one card per vehicle
- Employee Cards – Give each employee a card to track expenses, and get email and text alerts*
- Project Cards – Assign a card for each project, supervisor, or area
- Expense Cards – Control how much you spend on office supplies, subscriptions, etc.
- Petty Cash Cards – Stop expense leaks caused by hard-to-track cash
*Standard text messaging and/or data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
Employee cards are assigned to specific individuals and require information such as employee name, email, birthdate, and phone number to create. Employee cardholders are able to activate their own cards, set a PIN, and login to the web app and mobile app. Only employee cards allows the cardholder to upload a receipt, check their spend balance and activity, and see the card controls set on their card.
Utility cards are usually assigned to specific needs of a business such as office supplies, fuel, catering, and other general expenses. These cards do not require an employee name, birthdate, email address, or phone number but the card does require a nickname/general name. Utility cards to not have web app or mobile login access, and thus utility card cardholders cannot upload receipts.