Bento is free to use for the first 60 days*, starting from the day your application is approved. We’ll notify you when the end of your 60-day free trial is approaching, and you can remove cards or admins at any time. No surprises. No risk. No long-term commitment.
After your 60-day free trial, you will be charged a monthly subscription to use Bento. We have four plans to suit your business needs: Starter (free), Team, Professional and Enterprise.
Each new card you add to the account will count toward your monthly subscription plan.
Spending more than $20,000/month? Call us to learn how you can get Bento for your team for free today at 866-220-8455, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bento will notify you via email before we charge you each month, and send a confirmation email after we successfully charge you. You always can log in to your Bento account to view your subscription invoices, and see your current plan.
Most customers only need to pay a monthly subscription while using Bento. Here’s a list of fees we don’t charge you:
- No setup fees
- No load fees
- No domestic withdrawal or debit fees
- No interest charges (this is not a credit card)
- No card issuance fees
- No domestic or international transaction fees (unlimited domestic transactions)
- No decline or overdraft fees
- No cancellation fees (Refund Check Fee of $15.00 per check applies when a balance remains in the account at time of cancellation)
* Other Fees: Free trial and monthly plan pricing do not cover fees based on certain account activities.
Here is a list of possible card fees:
- ATM Withdrawal – International – $3.00 per transaction
- Card Expedite Fee – $20.00 per card
- Refund Check Fee – $15.00 per check