Bento is free to use for the first 60 days* starting from the day your application is approved. We’ll notify you when the end of your 60-day free trial is approaching. You can also remove cards or admins at any time. No surprises. No risk. No long-term commitment.
After your 60-day free trial, you will be charged a monthly subscription to use Bento. We have four plans to suit your business needs:
Each new card you add to the account will count toward your monthly subscription plan.
Bento will notify you via email before we charge you each month, and send a confirmation email after we successfully charge you. You can always log in to your Bento account to view your subscription invoices and see your current plan.
Most customers only need to pay a monthly subscription while using Bento. Here’s a list of fees we don’t charge you for:
- No setup fees
- No card load fees
- No domestic withdrawal or debit fees
- No interest charges (this is not a credit card)
- No card issuance fees
- No domestic or international transaction fees
- No decline or overdraft fees
- No cancellation fees (Note: Refund Check Fee of $15.00 per check applies when a balance remains in the account at the time of cancellation)
* Other Fees: Free trial and monthly plan pricing do not cover fees based on certain account activities. For more information on fees, please refer to the Schedule of Fees.