Filing a Dispute

If you discover a posted transaction that may be incorrect or if you need more information about a specific transaction, you can file a dispute. MasterCard will research the dispute on your behalf and contact you with the results of our investigation.

Often times, disputed charges are legitimate charges that customers may not recognize or remember. Before disputing a charge, we recommend attempting to resolve the issue directly with the merchant. If you aren’t able to resolve your dispute with the merchant, you can file a dispute by calling our toll-free number (855) 782-1827. A customer care representative will help you through the process of filing a dispute and help you secure any cards that may have been compromised.


You also have the option of submitting a dispute in writing. Please contact us for a Debit Card Dispute Form and send it (along with your supporting documentation) to:


Bento for Business

P.O. Box 190608

San Francisco, CA 94119


You can also email or fax your completed form and documentation to us at or (415) 653-3498.


We must receive your completed dispute form no later than 60 days from the date the transaction was posted to your account.

Have more questions? Submit a request