To reset your password
If you've forgotten your password, never created one, or you're having trouble logging into your account, go to the reset password page.
Enter the email address you use for Bento, then click or tap Submit. A password reset link will be emailed to the address we have on file.
- Please check your spam folder if you are unable to find the email from email@example.com
- Reset links are time sensitive and for one-time use only
- If you've requested a reset link more than once, make sure you're referencing the most recent email
- If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your Bento account, contact your email service provider to regain access to the email account first.
To change your password
If you know your current password, and would like to change or update it:
- Go to Account Settings from the Profile menu
- Click or tap Update Email Address in the My Information section
- Enter your current password and new passwords
- Click or tap Save
Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- minimum of 8 characters
- at least one uppercase and at least one lowercase letter
- at least one number or at least one symbol