Automatic Deposits allows you to schedule deposits to your Bento account. There are two different types of Automatic Deposits:
Schedule deposits to your Bento account at a chosen frequency
- From your Funds page, click Scheduled Reloads from the left navigation menu
- Enter the desired deposit amount
- Choose the frequency of the reloads; you can choose to deposit funds on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Click Save to turn on your Scheduled Reload.
To pause or turn off the scheduled reload , simply switch the On/Off toggle to Off and click Save.
Schedule transfers to your Bento account when your available balance falls below a set threshold
- From your Funds page, click Low-Balance Reload from the left navigation menu
- Enter the desired transfer amount to be initiated when the threshold is met
- Set the balance threshold amount for when the reload will initiate
- Click Save to turn on your Low-Balance Reload
To pause or turn off the Low-Balance Reload, simply switch the On/Off toggle to Off and click Save.
If your available balance is less than the low-balance threshold at the time the Low-Balance Reload is turned on, an additional transfer to bring your available balance above the set low-balance threshold will be prompted.
If a transfer is already in process, the processing transfer amount will be taken into consideration when the low-balance reload is initiated.
Example: If a $1,000.00 load is already PROCESSING, the $1,000.00 will be calculated within the Available to Spend when the system determines if the low-balance threshold has been crossed.