Automatic Deposits is a feature that allows you to schedule deposits to your Bento account. There are two different types of Automatic Deposits:
Schedule deposits to your Bento account at a chosen frequency
1. Go your Funds page and click "Scheduled Reloads" in the left navigation menu.
2. Enter the desired deposit amount, which should be between $10 and $10,000.
3. Choose the frequency of the reloads; you can choose to deposit funds on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis.
4. Click "Save" to start using Scheduled Reload.
If you want to pause or turn it off at any time, just switch the On/Off button to Off.
Schedule transfers to your Bento account when your available balance dips under a set amount
1. Go your Funds page and click "Low-balance Reload" in the left navigation menu.
2. Type in the amount you want to load in the "Reload my account with" section, and the trigger amount in the "When my balance is less than" section.
3. Click "Save" to turn on Low-Balance Reload. If you want to pause or turn it off at any time, just switch the On/Off button to Off.
If your balance is below the low-balance threshold at the time you turn it on, upon saving your Low-balance Reload, you will be prompted to confirm that you wish to initiate a transfer to bring your Available to Spend above the set low-balance threshold. If a transfer is already in process, that transfer amount will be taken into consideration when the low-balance reload is initiated.
For example, if a $1000.00 load is already PROCESSING, the $1000.00 will be calculated within the Available to Spend when the system determines if the low-balance threshold has been crossed.