Bento for Business is pleased to offer Bank Transfer as a new and faster option to load funds into your Bento for Business account.
To complete a Bank Transfer into your Bento for Business Account, just contact your bank to let them know you would like to initiate an ACH transfer into your Bento Account. Please make sure to provide them with ALL of the information provided for you in your Bento for Business Account. Please note this information will vary for each of our customers so it’s important that you log into your own Bento account and gather all of the information to provide to your bank.
- Log in to your Bento for Business account.
- Navigate to the Manage Funds page
- Click “Deposit Your Funds Faster.”
- Click “How to Initiate a Bank Transfer.”
- Copy ALL of the information listed on that pop up.
It should look something like this but with your specific account information.
Bank Name: Community Federal Savings Bank
ACH ABA Routing#: 026073150
Account Name: Bento FBO
- Contact your bank and provide them with ALL the information you copied in step 5.
- Once we receive and process your transfer, your funds will be added to your current available balance. This typically takes 2-3 business days.
Additionally, while Bento does NOT charge any fees for Bank Transfers you should consult your financial institution about any fees they may charge you for their service.
*PLEASE NOTE: All information from your bank must be complete and accurate in order to have a successful load into your Bento account.
For details on other ways to load fund into your Bento account see this article on Ways to Load Funds.
If you have any additional questions or need any further assistance please feel free to reach out to one of our Customer Success Specialists at 866-220-8455 or you can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our Customer Success Specialists are also available to assist you by live chat from 5AM to 6PM PST from Monday through Friday