Bento for Business is pleased to offer Bank Transfer as a new and faster option to deposit funds into your Bento for Business account.
To complete a Bank Transfer into your Bento for Business account, just contact your bank to let them know you would like to initiate an ACH transfer into your Bento account. Please make sure to provide them with ALL of the information provided for you in your Bento for Business account. Please note this information will vary for each of our customers so it’s important that you log into your Bento account to obtain your account number to provide to your financial institution.
1. Log in to your Bento for Business account
2. Navigate to the "Funds" page
3. Click the “Bank Transfer” icon
4. Copy ALL of the information listed on that pop up
It should look something like this, but with your specific account information.
Bank Name: The Bancorp Bank
ACH ABA Routing #: 031101169
Account #: xxxxxxxxxxxx*
Account Name: Bento
5. Contact your bank and provide them with ALL the information you copied in step 4
6. Once the bank receives and processes your deposit, your funds will be made available in your Bento available balance. This typically takes 2-3 business days
Additionally, while Bento does not charge any fees for receiving/processing Bank Transfers, you should consult your financial institution about any fees they may charge you for their service.
*Important Note: All information provided to your bank must be complete and accurate in order for your Bank Transfer to be processed successfully and deposited to your Bento account.
For details on other ways to deposit fund into your Bento account, see this article on Ways to Transfer Funds.
If you have any additional questions or need any further assistance, please give us a call at (866) 220-8455 (9 am to 5 pm CST) or reach us by live chat (8:30 am to 7 pm CST) on our website (excluding Bank Holidays). You can also send us an email at email@example.com.