While Uber does not currently allow for direct payment with a Bento card, you are still able to pay for your Uber ride with Bento. Please follow the instructions below to learn how:
- Log into your Paypal account and navigate to your Paypal Wallet.
- Choose to 'Link a Card' and select the 'Credit Card' tab from the top selector.
- Enter your Bento card number and associated card information, and click Save.
- Navigate to your Paypal Settings (gear icon in the upper right hand corner) > Payment to select the Bento card you just added as your preferred payment method when checking out.
- Open the Uber app, and go to the Payments section to add your Paypal account as a payment option
- You will be prompted to log in to your Paypal account to authenticate. Enter your Paypal email address/phone number and password to continue.
Once your Paypal account is successfully added as a payment method, you will be able to select Paypal as your payment method when requesting a ride.
Please note that Paypal's default settings will use your available Paypal balance first before it charges transactions to your chosen payment method.